Search engine optimization
What is Search Engine Optimization, and why do you need a Search Engine Optimization Agency?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an activity that is performed on websites to help them rank higher in search engine searches. SEO improves your site’s visibility on browser searches. For instance, if you are a “landscaping service provider,” you will want to be found when customers in your area are searching on Google and Bing for words like landscaper, landscaping services, landscaping companies. By using SEO, you are ensuring that your site is visible when those searches occur.
In search engine searches, the top 3 listings get 80% of the clicks. SEO is a smart investment that could significantly increase your website’s audience. Investing a small amount over a prolonged period is always better than investing a large amount for a minimal period. SEO has three essential criteria:
- Quality: how good is the quality of your site? Does your site have images, different types of
- text, videos, unique content, etc.?
Popularity: how popular is your website? Are people visiting your site daily? Are other sites linking to yours?
- Trustworthy: how old is your website? Is your website secure, or does it have insecure files and pose security threats?
Hiring an SEO agency is vital because people conduct trillions of searches every year, and you want your business to be the one that is clicked on. Greater visibility and higher ranking than your competitors can have a material impact on your profits as a business.
Our Search Engine Optimization Process.
- Create an SEO Strategy: First, we study Monitor, Track, and Review Results: We always track and measure your SEO project. It takes time, effort, and fine-tuning to create the best SEO plan for each business. The bottom line is we want the program to work for your company and increase your profits.-page SEO, which focuses on your website’s content and words. Then we analyze Off-page SEO, which concerns itself with links that direct users to your website. Lastly, we examine Technical SEO, which refers to your website’s architecture (loading time, responsive design, etc.).
- Create a Tactical/Implementation Plan: We identify bigger picture goals and then determine the best strategy and tactics to get you what you want.
- Launch Tactical/Implementation Plan: When we launch your SEO plan, we conduct a technical audit to ensure no issues present that could compromise the user experience. If there are any broken links, server errors, missing tags, or page access issues, we fix them before the launch plan.
- Monitor, Track, and Review Results: We always track and measure your SEO project. It takes time, effort, and fine-tuning to create the best SEO plan for each business. The bottom line is we want the program to work for your company and increase your profits.
- Adjust Strategy: Once we have created the strategy, launched the SEO plan, and collected the data, we can analyze the success and adjust areas accordingly to optimize your results.
This process is an optimal methodology when developing and implementing an SEO strategy.